Our aim for this site is to be a place where you can find out more about us, as well as access information, resources, links and contact with others, which we hope will help you in your work with young people. It’s an ongoing process, so please keep checking back. And if you have any feedback or things to share, get in touch!
Recent Reflections and Updates
- Consistency of Salt - I am no cook!!!! But my taste buds work really well, and I know what I like and what I enjoy the taste of. Why is this? Well yes, part of it is to do with the fact that my Continue reading Consistency of Salt
- A Theology of Inconvenience - In a culture where expectation says that everything has to be convenient to me, when I want it, where I want it and how I want it, how do we cope when things are not as convenient as we would Continue reading A Theology of Inconvenience
- Oxygen to breathe - Over these last few months, I have heard a number of people offering their thoughts around prayer, what it is and means to them, how it happens and what we need to learn. Someone recently related it to the ability Continue reading Oxygen to breathe
- Who is at the centre? - Recently, I have done some exploring and teaching on the story of Joseph. What is interesting about this story is that we often believe that all the way through, he had God at the centre of his life, but if Continue reading Who is at the centre?
- Resource Funding - We have ideas to create a number of resources that will enable youth leaders to engage better with their young people around issues of identity and discipleship. We are also keen to develop resources to help leaders themselves, as they Continue reading Resource Funding