Our aim for this site is to be a place where you can find out more about us, as well as access information, resources, links and contact with others, which we hope will help you in your work with young people. It’s an ongoing process, so please keep checking back. And if you have any feedback or things to share, get in touch!
Recent Reflections and Updates
- Who to listen too - All of us I am sure will be able to name those people who have spoken positively into our lives, and even those who have spoken negatively into our lives!! how people speak into our lives, often has an impact Continue reading Who to listen too
- Time to Pray - So recently heard a quote which went along the lines of, why would you give a kid a toy without the battery? Pete Gregg from 24/7 Prayer!! Of course he was referring to prayer in our lives, the necessity of Continue reading Time to Pray
- Consistency of Salt - I am no cook!!!! But my taste buds work really well, and I know what I like and what I enjoy the taste of. Why is this? Well yes, part of it is to do with the fact that my Continue reading Consistency of Salt
- A Theology of Inconvenience - In a culture where expectation says that everything has to be convenient to me, when I want it, where I want it and how I want it, how do we cope when things are not as convenient as we would Continue reading A Theology of Inconvenience
- Oxygen to breathe - Over these last few months, I have heard a number of people offering their thoughts around prayer, what it is and means to them, how it happens and what we need to learn. Someone recently related it to the ability Continue reading Oxygen to breathe